How many of you have ever told yourself that you would start eating healthier, just for it to fall through within a couple of weeks (or even sooner)? I know that I have.
It can be hard to make that positive change in your life when there are so many fast food restaurants that make eating unhealthy super convenient.
Learning to cook at home is a great way to eat healthy and delicious food on a daily basis.
|Ninja Mega Kitchen System||4||72 oz.|
|Oster Pro 1200 Blender 2-in-1||3||40 oz.|
|Oster Rapid Blend||2||48 oz.|
|Ninja Master Prep||2||48 oz.|
|Delonghi Food Processor||3||50 oz.|
|Black and Decker FP262OS||1||80 oz.|
|Cuisinart BFP-650||4||56 oz.|
|Hamilton Beach Power Elite||1||40 oz.|
- 1. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (Editors Choice)
- 2. Ninja Master Prep (Compact)
- 3. Oster Pro 1200 Blender 2-in-1
- 4. Cuisinart BFP-650
- 5. Oster Rapid Blend
- 6. Hamilton Beach Power Elite (Budget Buy)
- 7. Delonghi Food Processor
- 8. Black and Decker FP262OS
- Best Blender Food Processor Combo Buying Guide
1. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (Editors Choice)In my opinion, this is the overall best blender food processor combo for $200.
I think you get the most for your money by purchasing this package. The professional system can handle any needs you may have by packing 1500 watts of power into the device.
The large, 72 ounce pitcher is perfect for making creamy frozen drinks such as smoothies. It also comes with an eight cup food processor bowl that provides perfect, even chopping.
Clean up is easy. Just rinse and swirl some hot soapy water. It comes with a brush, also, for cleaning, but I have not had to use it.
Also included in this package are two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja to-go cups that enables you to take your nutritious drinks on the go.
- Powerful motor
- 72 oz. large Pitcher
- Includes suction cups that hold the motor to the counter
- Includes personal cup for smoothies to go
- Clean up is easy
- Very, very loud
- Base and attachments take up a lot of space, will need a place to store everything
2. Ninja Master Prep (Compact)This lightweight blender is the perfect, compact machine for those who are on a budget. You can find it for sale for about 30 dollars on Amazon.
You really can’t beat that price for the chance to make healthy meals. It can provide frozen blending and even chopping, and includes two conveniently sized jars, a 48 ounce pitcher, and a 16 ounce chopper bowl.
The 400 watt power pod can easily be switched between the pitcher and chopping bowl to provide flexibility in the kitchen. You can also use the included storage lids to make sure your food stays fresh longer.
- Easily chops, blends and makes snow out of ice
- Easy to use and clean up
- No large size pitcher included
3. Oster Pro 1200 Blender 2-in-1Coming in third on my list is another very affordable device. For this 2-in-1 deal, it costs only about $90 on Amazon. It features a popular all metal system for a long lasting lifetime.
It includes a large, 24 ounce smoothie cup, a five cup BPA free processing bowl, and a stainless steel disk and blade for chopping and slicing. Oster provides a ten year limited warranty on their all metal drive to prove their durability.
The motor is very strong and gives off an impressing 1200 watts of power. The Oster blender has smart settings as well that will blend everything perfectly. This 2-in-1 blender is an awesome device at an even better price point.
- Includes large glass pitcher
- 3 attachments for versatility
- Easy clean up
- Very loud when blending ice
- Blades tend to dull over time
- Can be hard to get a good seal on the travel mug
4. Cuisinart BFP-650The Cuisinart is a 500 watt blender that fits perfectly on your countertop because of its lightweight and compact size. In fact, this device only ways two pounds!
The blender has a three cup food-processor attachment, seven pre-programmed speeds for flexibility, and a large on/off button. The motor is capable of slicing, processing, and shredding your ingredients.
One of my favorite things about this device is that all the parts are easily removable and dishwasher safe. Talk about an easy, hassle free cleanup! The power blender comes with a 56 ounce glass jar and features LED indicators. This Cuisinart blender will cost you about $170 on Amazon.
- Includes 2 attachments for blending and chopping and 2 travel mugs
- BPA Free attachments
- All attachments are plastic
- Will need room to store all pieces
5. Oster Rapid BlendThis Oster blender has a powerful 450 watt motor with easy ice crushing power that includes a total of eight speeds. It comes with a six cup glass jar, three cup BPA-free food processor attachment, and a stainless steel blade.
The glass jar is dishwasher safe, scratch resistant, and can hold up against extreme temperature changes. I really love how all of the included parts are dishwasher safe. It might seem small, but it makes a huge difference in my book.
The crush pro four blade that it comes with is made of stainless steel, and the four-point design allows the blade to pulverize with ease. Oster provides a ten year limited warranty. You can find it on Amazon for about $50, which in my opinion is an awesome deal.
- Includes 6 cup glass pitcher
- Powerful 450w motor
- Relatively Compact design.
- Seems to struggle a bit with ice
- Occasionally need to re-position and re-lock the blender
6. Hamilton Beach Power Elite (Budget Buy)This multi-function blender from Hamilton Beach can produce a maximum power of 700 watts, providing enough strength to take care of any blending needs you may have. The blender features a mess free pouring spout with a hinged cap.
It has twelve blending functions and two speeds including a pulse setting. The blades are made of stainless steel. This device also comes with a 40 ounce glass jar that is BPA free and dishwasher safe.
The blender weighs a total of 9.3 pounds and comes with a three year limited warranty. You can purchase this multi-function blender for around 30 dollars on Amazon, and it is actually the cheapest machine on this list. It’s perfect for anyone who is on a budget.
- Includes 40 oz. dishwasher safe glass jar
- No-mess pouring spout built into lid
- Budget buy, good for temporary use
- Does not do a good job at blending ice cubes or anything harder than a banana.
7. Delonghi Food ProcessorThis food processor and blender combo is a double function device. The blender attachment has a 40 ounce capacity.
It comes with a stainless steel chopping blade, a dough tool, a stainless steel thick disk for slicing and shredding, and a thin stainless steel disc for fine slicing and shredding. The device is able to easily adjust its rotation and power to accustom to the different speeds available.
It also has a safety feature that shuts off the motor if the lid and base are not locked into place correctly. You can find this device on Amazon for about $240.
- Comes with Serrated stainless steel chopping blade, twin geared metal whisk, dough tool, thick slice/shred disc, fine slice/shred disc and weighing tray
- Includes a number of attachment
- Powerful 600w motor
- Unique design
- Not super loud
- Quite expensive
- Mixed reviews on Amazon
8. Black and Decker FP262OSLast, but not least, on the list is the Black and Decker food processor and blender combo. It has a maximum power capacity of 500 watts. The food processor has a 10 cup capacity and wide-mouth feeding chamber.
This device features soft touch Mylar buttons, 2 different speed settings, a pulse setting, and a safety-lock system. The base of the blender combo has feet with suction cups to make sure that it won’t move around when you are using it.
Another awesome feature is that all of the parts are dishwasher safe. It comes with a blender jar attachment, a chopping blade, and a slicing/shredding disc. It sells on Amazon for about $70.
- Great sound for the small size.
- 10-cup capacity and wide-mouth feed chute
- Suction-cup feet
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Compact design.
- No longer comes with a dough blade
- All attachments are plastic
Best Blender Food Processor Combo Buying Guide
Depending on which device you choose, will determine how many and which functions you receive.
This is another thing you should spend time researching and looking in to before you decide to buy. Chopping, blending, slicing, shredding, and processing are all examples of different possibilities of functions you can have with your blender food processing combo.
Instead of going out and forking over a fortune on a device that is capable of all possible functions, stop and think about what functions are really necessary for you and your family.
After deciding which ones you actually need, find a device that meets those needs and then find where you can purchase it at the best price.
When it comes to accessories, it’s kind of along the same lines as the functions we discussed.
Once you have narrowed down your choices to which ones meet your main needs, check out what accessories are included in each package.
To-go cups, chopper bowls, a pitcher, and jars are all possibilities for what could be included in your device. Most of these vary in size, so if you have a large family, opt for a device that comes with larger attachments with a higher capacity.
Attachments can also be included which are quite handy. There are blender jar attachments, dough tools, and different sized disks that can help with your kitchen needs.
Most of you probably won’t need all of the accessories I mentioned, but invest in one with the things that are a necessity.
When it comes to safety when using a blender food processor combo, most devices are pretty safe for the most part.
But if you like to have extra safety features, their are options for you. For example, the DeLonghi 9-Cup Capacity Food Processor has a safety feature that shuts off the motor if the lid and base are not locked into place correctly.
Another example would be the Black & Decker Wide-Mouth Food Processor and Blender. The base of this blender combo has feet with suction cups to make sure that it won’t move around when you are using it, which could be slightly dangerous.
I think these added safety features are especially great for families with young children.
Hopefully, this has given you a little more insight as to what to look for specifically when buying your new blender food processor combo.
I would suggest starting with the list I included, and then narrowing them down based on what functions, accessories, and safety features are included. Choose the one that would best suite yourself or your family.
If you happen to find more than one that would work well, figure out if you’d rather save a little money and opt for the more affordable one, or splurge and get the more expensive, high-end machine. No matter what your needs are, there is a blender food processor combo for you.
As you can now see, there are many options to choose from when you are looking for the best blender food processor combo for $200.
You can find some for right at two-hundred dollars, or you can even find some for way less than that. That proves that being on a budget shouldn’t stop anyone from making nutritious meals and eating healthy.
I feel like the Ninja Mega Kitchen System is the overall best option, as it offers the most value for its price. If you are on a budget, the Ninja Master Prep is the best option for you. It’s an awesome device, but it won’t cost you an arm and a leg. No matter you are looking for or what your budget is, you can find a machine that will be perfect for you.